Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's in a Background

I was asked to make onesie cookies last week so I thought it'd be the perfect excuse to show how cookies can look on different backgrounds.

Normally, or should I say in the past, I've just put cookies on a white plate and snapped a picture.

That being said - I did have the tools to be able to take a nicer picture. A good camera and a photo box like this help to take great photos...


Except I don't have the side lights.

No biggie.

However I did decide to go get some scrapbook paper that I could use for backgrounds.  I bought a bunch of paper but decide on the three below to test out.


First a little hounds tooth...


Then a little wood grain...


Or some plain baby blue...


My vote is for the wood grain.  I think it makes the cookies pop.

And who wouldn't want to eat poppin' cookies?



No comments:

Post a Comment