Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pretty Painted Nails

My mom asked if I'd make cookies for the lady who does her nails.

She even bought me a nail polish bottle cookie cutter.

Yes, they do make those.

I was happy to whip some up.  Not only because she bought me the cutter, but when I lived in Lincoln Nancy did my nails too.

Oh how I miss Nancy.

But oh how I hope she enjoyed the cookies.

They were pretty simple, mainly because I wasn't quite sure what to do with the decorations.  I've got more ideas now that I've made this cookie once.  I'm thinking about adding a label, smaller writing, maybe some sparkle.

Guess I'll just have to make them again.

If you're wondering what the "Nb" stands for that's Nancy's initials.  OPI is a brand of polish.  Just in case you don't paint your nails.  I wouldn't want you to be lost!




Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment