Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

What's with the new look?!

If you're visiting you can see that we have a new look.  And isn't it nifty?

Prettier than a new penny.

I wish having a shiny new penny was as exciting as it used to be when I was a kid.

We got a lot of those in our stocking and I thought I was rich...when in reality I only had about $2.00 in change.  Oh those were the days.

I digress.

Back to the shiny new pretty website.

We're still working to add more things to it - like photos.  But seeing as how it just got done yesterday there hasn't been too much time to add things to it.

Heck, we are still making cookies over here!  It is the holiday's after all.

But I plan to  add in more photos and other fun this weekend.

What that "other fun" may be...I'm just not quite sure.

But trust me, it'll be F.U.N.

So for now enjoy.  And special thanks to Smitten Blog Designs who made this fancy schmancy new design.  I think they are pretty nifty.

1 comment:

  1. WOW-looks great, Annie! Fun! I look forward to lots of F.U.N. things ahead--XO Suey

    ReplyDelete