Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Husband's Favorite Store

This could also be titled "The place where my Dad made a seat out of nothing because he was bored."

I, however, was not.

Neither was my mom.

Let me backup a little.

This past Friday my husband and I left to go to New York City with my parents.  It was a trip that was supposed to happen last November.

Then something called "Hurricane Sandy" decided to visit and apparently it wasn't a good time to go to NYC.

I'm not sure why?

So we rescheduled.  To March.

And we went.

And it was wonderful.

We had New York Pizza...


Visited the 9-11 Memorial...


Had some harrowing cab rides, walked miles (at least it felt like that many) and saw lots other fun places.

One of which was visiting a bakery supply store.

Yes, I am that person who googles cookie or bakery stores when I visit cities. 

I am not ashamed.  At all.

So imagine my joy when I found NY Cake.  It's a magical place.  I could spend loads of money.



Good thing they have an online store.  You can visit it here.  And thank me later.

So we visited it on our trip and I found lots.  But I only brought home a small amount.  I shocked myself. 

I apparently had restraint?

Dave was shocked that I had most of, or should I say a majority of, these cutters.

(I borrowed this image from here)

Yes.  I am aware that I may, MAY, have a slight problem.

But you'll be happy to know I only came home with these.


And my parents fed into my habit by purchasing the triangle cutters and the square cutters...

...oh and they also bought me some disco dust.

Isn't it a pretty rainbow?


They package and sell their own.  Same price as other places, but I've never seen so many colors in one place.



Now I can't wait to start using them.  Good thing it's almost Easter.  A perfect time to test each one out.

Don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment