Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween was so last week...

And I made cookies to celebrate.

My mom had asked if I'd make some mummy cookies for a Halloween dinner party they were having for their friends.

Perfect excuse to try making them.  Can you believe I've never made mummies?  Yeah, me either.



The rest I made and took down to Kansas City when we visited family.

My rendition of a chic-monster.  I mainly wanted to try out my chevron stencil.

And apparently I thought gold was a good color choice.



Boo.

Scared you didn't I?


And since I was in a "black-is-cool" mood, I continued with black sparkly pumpkins.


My absolute least favorite...but at least I tried...was this skeleton.  Yuck.  I only did three and then gave up.




How's that for follow through?

Hope you all had a fantastically spooky Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment