Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

It's a Wrap & a Recap - Part 1

I've realized that I have too many pictures from CookieCon this past weekend - so unless I feel like freaking this blog and the entire World Wide Web out, I should probably split into two, maybe three, posts.

That way it'll keep you in suspense.

And isn't suspense fun?

No?  Oh well...you'll still have to wait.

I took photos of a ton of entries into the Sugar Arts Show - however I know  I missed a ton.  And for that I'm truly sorry.

Because there were AMAZING entries.  Each and every one.

This cookie thing is crazy.  Crazy how fun it is.  Crazy how many people love cookies.  And crazy how awesome this cookie community is.

See...






















And to think that's just the first third of pictures I took....

Don't let the suspense kill you!

No comments:

Post a Comment