Image Map

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Barnyard Birthday...

Nothing says fun like a barnyard birthday - especially when the little boys mom is super excited about sugar cookies!

When she asked me to make cookies her only request was to make any cookies that fit in a farm theme, but there had to be a few pig cookies!

She also sent me two pictures of the shirt made for her son's birthday - which was awesome inspiration!



It was easy to find cookie cutters to use for this order - my only trouble was picking a few!

I ended up with a barn, cow (made from a reindeer cutter), pig, plaque cutter (made from a fancy number zero) and the letter C.  To tie everything together I kept with the same color pallet.

More cohesive.  At least that was my plan!

And hopefully Colton and the rest of his family will enjoy them at his birthday party this weekend!





Happy Birthday Colton - thank your mom for getting these cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment