Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter...how'd it sneak by?

Easter was yesterday.  I'm totally aware.

How is this month going so quickly?  It feels like it was just Valentine's day.  Wow.

This year, I was on the ball.  I made Easter cookies.

I made lots o' Easter cookies.  Mainly for a booth at a "spring fling" event the weekend before Easter, but it fed right on into the week before for people who wanted some last minute cookies!

So to make lots 'o cookies I had to make lots o' frosting.

Lots.

See.


Talk about hand cramping.

I have been wanting to make Easter peeps, cookie form of course, and this was the closest cutter I had.


And no Easter would be complete with carrots. Lots and lots of carrots.


And from there I just tried out a bunch of different options!






Here's the booth.  It's pretty.  With lots of levels hiding underneath all the fabric.  I can make an 8 ft table work to hold 300 sugar cookies no problem.  Challenge accepted.




I'm proud to say all of the cookies were sold.  Gone.  It was great.

And hopefully everyone enjoyed the cookies!

Happy Easter!  Better late than never right?


No comments:

Post a Comment