Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

It's a Boy

A friend asked if I'd make cookies for a baby shower she was hosting this past weekend...in Minnesota.

So not only did I get to make baby boy cookies but I also had to fret about getting them shipped up to Minneapolis. 

From the moment I drop the package off at the post office...I don't really breath completely until I know the package has been delivered safe.

The cookies however were the fun part.  My friend told me that the parents were decorating the nursery in a sock monkey theme and blue colors.  So she asked that I keep with that theme.  And I did.

I think.

You can be the judge.




And while this might not seem like it fits - it goes with the sock monkey theme I spoke about before.


Good news....the package made it safely.  And I think in one piece!

5 Points for the United States Postal Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment