Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Suey & Her Knee

One of my mothers close friends had knee surgery this past week.

And what heals a knee fast?

Yes, you're right.  Cookies.

Forget the medicine.  Sugar yourself up so you can't feel the pain.

That's my motto.

I made a quick dozen "get well cookies" for Suey (her name is really Sue but I think I've grown up hearing her kids call her Suey for so long it's just normal now) and my parents dropped them off today before they headed downtown to cheer on the Huskers to victory.

So Suey, I hope these at least brought you some joy and heals that knee fast!  Just don't eat them all in one sitting.  I suggest try to make them last at least an hour.



If you can't tell it's a knee...in a brace...

I like spelling out the obvious.


Happy healing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Annie! Your cookies are a miracle cure --both darling and delicious! I know they are EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. I can feel my knee heal more quickly with every bite.
    Love ya! Suey

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest things ever. you are awesome! :-) xo jess

    ReplyDelete