Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanks for Understanding...

Friends of ours recently purchased a new home and before even moving in started construction on an addition to their house.  So there were lots of trucks, construction and a dumpster that was in their front yard.

They figured that now that the construction is done they'd take cookies to their closest four neighbors saying "thanks for understanding." One dozen for each neighbor to enjoy!

Originally they asked me to make Halloween cookies but I wasn't to give them the cookies until after Halloween was over.  I made the executive decision to do "construction" cookies instead. Thankfully they are close friends of ours so I knew they'd be ok with my design change.

I went with...

A shovel.

A hammer.

A saw.

And a dumpster.

It was red to match the real life sized one that sat outside in their front yard.

I think they look pretty nifty.



Who doesn't want to eat a dumpster cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment