Image Map

Friday, June 13, 2014

My favorite

Everyone has a favorite food.  Everyone.

Well, I have a favorite caterer.

Yeah, I go big.  One favorite thing isn't enough.

Kidding. Only kinda.  I do have a favorite caterer.  And they're awesome friends too.  You see, I have a real job.  One that doesn't involve cookie making believe it or not.

I'm an event coordinator.  And I love my job.  Especially when I get to work with great people.  And it makes it that much better when one of those groups of people is the crew from Attitude on Food.  Not only do they continually make me look good at my "real job" but they are INCREDIBLE supporters of this cookie addiction I have.

They may be part of the problem.  Sure, I'll blame them too.  Because it can't just be all my fault, right?

So to thank them for their support, and feeding this addiction, I made them some cookies.  A few chef coats....and just some ones with funny comments.  Some personal jokes, others with funny things dealing with food and a few randoms thrown in for good measure.




So thank you AOF for being awesome. And being my friend.  And all that other mushy gooey stuff that reminds me every day why I do what I do.  In both my real job and my pretend one.


No comments:

Post a Comment