Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

He wants Sesame Street

That's what you get when you ask a three and five year old to pick a theme for their brother's 1st birthday party.  They thought it was a pretty good idea.

I love Sesame Street.  I'm a product of PBS and love that darn show.

I reminded myself how much I loved the show when I was mixing up every color known to man to make the cookies.


However, after my self-diagnosed carpal tunnel stopped hurting, I started to find my love again for my friends at Sesame Street.  It also helped that the cutters I use have this nifty little press that gives me a fantastic frosting guide.  It's like paint by numbers but for frosting.


Just outline and fill.  It's like magic.



But the end result is pretty darn nifty.

Even Ernie is happy.  And he doesn't know that I didn't make a Bert.






Sunny day, keepin' the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet, can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?


Happy (late) Birthday J.R.!  I know you had a great day.

Oh, and I still have your birthday present.  Yes, you may be two before I get it to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment