Image Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cookie of the Month Club

I made up my own "Cookie of the Month Club" - but the only recipient is my grandmother.

Sorry.

You'll have to become friends with her or at least figure out where she lives to get the cookies each month.

Those are the rules.

And it was her Christmas present.

Once a month I am going to bake and decorate her one dozen cookies.

It's a win-win.

She gets a dozen cookies each month and I get practice.

So I plan on sharing each month's cookies in a "Cookie Club" post.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  No matter how they turn out.

Heck, I might even try out some new recipes for cookie flavors.

Who's a better guinea pig than my Grandmother?

Well, other than my husband who also enjoys free cookies.

So with that...I'll leave you...because I need to come up with an idea for her first month!

No comments:

Post a Comment