Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rock On like it's your birthday

Especially if it's your 4th Birthday.

And you want to be a rockstar.

Because who doesn't right?

A sorority sister of mine asked if I'd make cookies for her daughter's 4th birthday.  More specifically rockstar cookies because she loves music and wants to be in a band.  A rock band.

So I did the best job I could.

And dug out these cutters. In a clockwise circle: guitar, baby rattle, music note, star and rectangle.


I only needed to make two dozen cookies - which was actually hard because I wanted to keep making these cookies. 

I started with the guitars...in pink and purple.  Outlining.


Then filling them in.


I forgot to take ANY OTHER in progress pictures.  Oops.

So here they are drying.


And drying.


And magically complete.  A little guitar strumming and keyboard playing.


And how can you be in a band without a microphone?


Some music notes.


And Rockstar stars...


I think these will do for a Rockstar 4th Birthday!


Happy Birthday Kylee - I hope you had a rockin' good time!

1 comment: