Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year! (a few days late...)

I can still wish a happy new year even though it's January 7th right?

Riiiiight.

Let's just pretend that I can.  And move onto 2014.

What's in store?  I've been thinking a lot about what I want the coming year to be for cookies.

So I've made a list...(get excited or scroll down and don't pay attention)

2014 I'm-Going-To-Try-To-Do-List
  • Make a complete list of cookie cutters I own (so I stop buying doubles)
  • Make cookies at least 4 times this year for fun - just for me
  • Make videos of decorating to put on the website
  • Work on perfecting my airbrushing technique
  • Develop new flavored cookie recipes for chocolate, pink lemonade, blueberry, & pistachio sugar cookies
  • Attend a cookie conference (CookieCon 2014! - I'm already signed up)
  • Figure out how to make "characters" aka people with faces that don't look morbid!
  • Use at least 15 of the cookie cutters I've bought but never used
  • Work on taking better photos of cookies and the process of decorating - think step by step directions
  • Develop 5 new football cookie designs (for those Husker football weekends)

So who's going to hold me to this?  Anyone, anyone?

I'll leave you with this picture - it's not exciting and it's not of cookies - but I did get the first thing on my list accomplished. 

Making a complete list of all the cookie cutters I own!


Typing them up was another thing.

Yikes.

Here's to an amazing 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment