Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's...Lots of Superheros

A little man out in Western Nebraska had his momma ask me if I'd make some superhero cookies that he could take to preschool to celebrate his half birthday.  See his birthday is in the summer, so he misses out on having his special day at school with his friends and teachers.

Enter the fantastic half-birthday celebration.

And what is his favorite?

Why, yes superhero's.  Specifically Superman, however I've been told he's not selective and likes all heroes.

So what goes better with Superman than his friends Spidey and the man of Bats.

That's Spiderman and Batman for you non-Superhero friends.

I dug around in my cutters and came up with these...


You'll recognize the Batman cutter from here.  The Easter egg and square are superheroes.  I swear.  Can't you see it?

How about now?  I had to draw on them - technically it was freehand and even then it was a little off.

Talk about needing to practice my drawing.


Filling in with flood frosting helped to give them some sort of personality.


And even more fill frosting made them even better.



The hardest to do was Spiderman.  Wow.  Lots of little black lines.






Talk about hand cramping.


Hopefully he'll love the final results.  I think they resemble the real Superhero characters.


Happy half-birthday little man!

2 comments: