Image Map

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cookie Dump and a Challenge Update

I'm lazy (again....am I sensing a trend?) and I've got a bunch of cookies to update you on.

And that dreaded Dave's Cookie Cutter Challenge.

Dang you Monkey....you're incredibly difficult.  (Confused?  See this post here)

So back to being lazy.  Here are a few cookies I made for the Superbowl.  Yeah, I know it was last week.





Not totally happy with the Denver Bronco cookies.  You can blame me for their loss.  It's totally because my Bronco cookies look weird.  That's why they lost.  I'm so so sorry.

And some cookies I made for my brother-in-law who works for Fellowship of Christian Athletes and wanted to help his office celebrate their 60th Anniversary.









Oh and that monkey cutter for "Dave's Cookie Cutter Challenge #2"....well it's been at a standstill.  Like this....





It just doesn't look like a monkey to me.  I'm at a loss. So I might have to start over.

Dave asked me if I was giving up and he won...won what I'm not sure.  But I said I'm not admitting defeat, just having a do-over.

I'll circle back on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment