Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SURPRISE...

We had a party.

But not just any party.

It was a party to celebrate Dave's birthday.

Everyone knew about it...except for Dave.

Surprise.

I had lied to him, actually I told many many lies.

White lies.  But lies none the less.

And I'm happy sad to report that I'm really good at lies.

So good in fact that Dave "the super sleuth" didn't have any idea.

It started with a lie I told him around a month ago that a co-worker had asked me to make sugar cookies and cupcakes for their son's birthday.  This fictional co-worked had told me that her fictional son liked to fish (shockingly so does Dave) and wanted fish sugar cookies and fishing themed cupcakes.

How crazy.

Right?

That's how I was able to make the sugar cookies and cupcakes right under Dave's nose.

Ah ha ha ha (*evil laugh*).

I made fish cookies (and forgot to take pictures of the fish cupcakes)...




Talk about carpal tunnel.

Those little white dots on the fish are my nemesis.

I cursed myself after I did the first one and liked it THEN realized that I had three trays to do of roughly 40 fishes.

BUT even though my hand and wrist is ready for a cast...I still think they turned out pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment