Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

GBR

This past Saturday kicked off the 2012 Husker Football Season and like any good fan we were there.

And we had a tailgate.

And I brought cookies.

Oh and GBR stands for "Go Big Red" for anyone who's a non-Husker native.

Back to cookies.

I had searched online for inspiration and found some.  Only now I can't remember where they came from.  But I did not dream up this idea myself.  I apologize that I can't give credit where credit is due. 

At all.

I just executed it.

Dave wasn't quite sure what the brown ones were going to be when he saw them on the counter last week.

Do you know?


I wasn't able to take finished pictures before I took them to the tailgate.  So I just snapped some shots of the cookies relaxing at the tailgate party waiting to be enjoyed.



It's a Football.  Now do you get it?


Go Big Red.  And yes we did win.

No comments:

Post a Comment