Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

U Know UNO

Do U know UNO?

If not you should.

The University of Nebraska at Omaha is one mighty fine campus located in the Omaha metro.

And they wanted me to make cookies.

Well, acutally a group was having a dinner and many of the attendees work at UNO so they thought it'd be fitting to have their dessert be UNO theme cookies.

I happily obliged.

Well....I maybe fretted first.

Because they asked that I do the logo for the campus.

Which is a slanted italicized letter O.  Really easy to mess up.

In trying to not make this long story longer I'll save the explanation for another post.

Let's just say I figured it out.

So I traced the logo onto each cookie with a food safe marker.


And then a whole lot of stuff happened in-between the above and below pictures.  What happened was...I filled in the cookies with frosting.



I'd also made some mini cookies - a rectangle and a star to use in the "cookie package" that I was putting together.



53 bagged cookie packages later they were ready for delivery!


Go MAVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment