Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jean

It's my grandma's birthday today.

She turns 88.

Can you believe it?

She looks like she's 70.

See.


She still goes to Jazzercise. 

Yeah, she's that cool.

So I made her cookies for her birthday.  Mainly because she likes them but also because we had to promise that we weren't buying her ANYTHING. 

My idea came from a trip she took with me last year to Naples, Florida.  I had to go there for work so I invited her to join me and we had a wonderful time.

I'm heading down to Naples again this year, and invited my mom and my grandma to go along.

Her present then became beach themed cookies - with a note asking if she wanted to go to Florida again.

The cookies convinced her...actually I think they were just a little more incentive!




Happy Birthday Grandma!

(sidenote: I copied the starfish from a website called cutestfood.com - but I can't figure out who originally made it - so I can't give credit where credit is due!  If it's yours let me know and I'll yell it to the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment