Image Map

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sunny Days...Sweeping the Clouds Away...

Anyone recognize that song lyric?

Yes, why it IS the theme song for Sesame Street.

I'd sing it here for you, but that just wouldn't be nice to your ears.  So you'll have to look it up for yourself and sing it out loud to relive your youth.

And if you don't want to do that - you can relive it here by looking at the Sesame Street cookies I made for one of my sorority sister's daughter.

It's her 2nd birthday and from what I hear she likes herself some Elmo.

Me? I'm partial to Big Bird.  Or Snuffy. 

But that Elmo character makes me smile too.

Heck, I'm just a Sesame Street fan.

It started with some outlining and flooding...





The end products I think look like the characters...at least I hope they do!






I also made some signs with the birthday girl's name and age on it....

I can't say I came up with the idea myself.  I saw it on Pinterest made by Sweet Goosie Girl on Etsy (you can visit their Etsy site here though those cookies are no longer available!)


Packing up the cookies was just as much fun - seeing all the happy faces smiling back at me as I put each layer in!






I hope Marley & her parents enjoy these cookies!  I had such a fun time making them!

Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Marley!

1 comment: