Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

Yep, Still Making Husker Cookies

Did you know the football season spans over many months?

Shocking I know.

Yet I never get tired of making them.

Thinking up new ideas however is getting harder.

I've done a lot of searching online and through other people's cookie blogs for ideas.

This week I made two different sets of 2 dozen packages of Husker cookies.  One set is making it's way to Western Nebraska for a family gathering and the other flew on a plane to Ohio for the Nebraska vs. Ohio State game.

I hope both are enjoyed and bring us a victory!





Yes I realize on the above cookie the Nebraska team is short two players.  Apparently those two are in the end zone awaiting a long bomb pass for a touchdown.

Yeah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment