Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vroooom....

A friend asked that I make cookies for their son's 3rd birthday and after much discussion between pirates, Toy Story or the movie Cars...Cars won out.

A perfect excuse to purchase a set of Cars cookie cutters.

The best part. 

They were on sale at Williams Sonoma for $7.99 instead of $19.99 AND I had a gift certificate just burning a hole in my pocket.

It was meant to be.

I don't have any in progress pictures - because I was concentrating so hard on making sure they actually looked like the characters that I didn't take great photos.

So you'll just have to be satisfied with the end product.

I'm pretty sure you'll survive.

If not, let me know.

And we can talk it out.






I'd have to say my favorite is Mater.  He makes me smile.

I forgot to take pictures of the number "3" cookies I also made.  Just picture in your head red number three cookies with white polka dots.

You can see them can't you?

Mater can.


Happy Third Birthday Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment