Image Map

Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Christmas in February?

Yeah, so I'm a little slow.  I didn't get the final pictures posted from cookies I made in December actually in December.  So I thought I could either keep them until December 2015 or just fess up and come clean.

Why didn't I post them you ask?  No reason.  I'll just pretend I was super busy.  Yeah, that was it.  Busy, busy, busy.

Side note: my dad always says he's "busy, busy, busy" when I ask him if he can come help with a not-fun-task.  I think he's onto something.  I might need to adopt that mantra.

Back to Christmas cookies.  Since it's such a pertinent topic in February.

Here's what I made.  They're pretty self explanatory.  I think.  If not then I've got bigger problems than posting cookies late!








And this order was for Hawaiian Christmas cookies...a fun little deviation from the norm.  I made some other flowers too, but apparently I didn't take pictures.  Whoops!


Notice anything wrong with this picture?  Yeah, I didn't either. Literally until I was packaging it up.

The nose.  I forgot the snowman's nose.  Who does that?!



Don't worry I put the orange carrot nose on it before I delivered the cookies.


So Happy late Christmas in February.  Sounds like a totally legit statement right? I think it'll catch on at Hallmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment